Friday, June 5, 2015

Graduations

It has been graduation season here in Savannah and that means covering the more than 40 public and private high schools and colleges in the area.
Needless to say, it's been a lot of cap and gowns and "Pomp and Circumstance," and being asked by students " Which side does the tassel go on?"
Though it has been annoying and boring at times, this latest string of graduations has retaught me the lesson of showing up early and staying late. I was in a rhythm of trying to get everything done as soon as possible that I needed to relax and take a deep breath.
I had a mom say "I saw you out there taking pictures and I thought how lucky you are to capture these kids on their special day."
 Here are some photos. * softly starts to sing Vitamin C to see in anyone else in the office will join along*














No comments:

Post a Comment